VILLAMARE HORIZONTAL PROPERTY REGIME PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING DURING YOUR STAY AT VILLAMARE
- Do not hang towels, bathing suits, etc. from the balconies.Grills and cooking are Not Allowed on balconies.For the protection of the fragile dune system, Please Do Not walk, jog or otherwise interfere with the beach dunes.Please remember that sand dollars are living animals and should not be removed from the ocean.
- No skateboarding or rollerblading on the premises.
- Biking in the parking garages is strictly prohibited.
- No running, jumping or diving in the pool area.
- Reserving pool chairs is strictly prohibited.
- No pool parties after 10:00 p.m.
- The pool closes at 10:00 p.m. Any disruptive groups or gatherings of noisy individuals in the pool area or courtyard is strictly prohibited.
Please call Palmetto Dunes Security and report this problem.
- The Health Club hours are year round: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m 843-686-6429
Information About: Golf, Tennis, Restaurants, Shopping, Boating, Inshore and Offshore Fishing & Other Activities is available at the Health Club.
Atlantic States Management 843-785-3278
The Villamare Horizontal Property Regime is managed by Atlantic States Management. Call Atlantic States Management regarding Exterior emergencies at 843-785-3278. Twenty four-hour emergency service is available. Non emergencies may also be called in after hours and concerns will be addressed during regular business hours. (Please Note: After hours calls are received through an answering service, and the emergency personnel are reached via beeper.) If you have Interior emergencies or concerns, please contact your Rental Agent.